Blueberry Paleo Muffins
We would like to share one of our personal favourite recipe for gluten free blueberry muffins. Coincidentally this is Keto and Paleo approved, that can also be made Vegan. The recipe packs a great antioxidant punch and absolutely delicious. Oh joy!
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
6 free range eggs / 6 tablespoon of ground flax with 18 tablespoons of water
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
3 tablespoons honey / 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup / 4 tablespoons rapadura sugar
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons juice of lemon
1 1/4 cup blueberries * fresh or frozen
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. In a small bowl, mix coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice until smooth. Stir in the dry mixture and blueberries until well incorporated.
4. Grease a baking pan with coconut, pour batter into the baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until the muffins comes out clean when skewed with a toothpick.
5. Let it sit cool before consuming, if you can resist.
*Feel free to substitute blueberries with any other berries of your liking.